How to create custom pages for your newsroom environment
Not every page in your newsroom is going to be a press release. For this reason, it's possible to add custom pages with 'evergreen content' to your Newsroom: a static page, not bound to time. Compare this to a press release that will lose some of its relevancy over time.
Examples of custom pages
There are a lot of use cases for custom pages. Below is a non-exhaustive list, but this can go as far as your creativity takes you.
- An overview of your (most well-known) customers
- Your company fact sheet or even a full press kit
- A page showcasing your products on offer
- A contact page for all PR / marketing people in your company
- Other biographical pages, such as 'meet our management' or 'meet the team'
- An overview page linking to all articles grouped per theme or accompanying tag
In practice, this means there are a few differences to a regular page. A custom page contains no timestamp and no modules by default.
How to add or edit custom pages
Custom pages can be added by going to 'Pages' in the navigation bar:
Then, click on 'Add page' and select the 'Custom page' option:
Choose a page name and a language and click 'Save'.
You can now edit the custom page and start adding content to the page.