How to add a Calendar module to a Newsroom or Release.
Table of contents:
This article will explain how to add a "Calendar" module to a Newsroom or Release. This module allows visitors to easily see upcoming events or notable dates and can link to relevant Releases within the Newsroom.
Adding the calendar module
1. Go to 'Newsroom' in the navigation bar.
2 . Hover over the "Miscellaneous" tab, and click on the bottom green tab, "View More".
3. Click on "Calendar" in the Module library.
4. Toggle the "OFF" button to "ON"
Adding dates to the calendar
5. Add notable event dates that will be highlighted by clicking the green "Add" button.
6. Enter a title, date, and time, if applicable. Click the box next to "Hide time" to make it invisible on the Newsroom. Add a short description, if applicable.
7. If a Release has been created that is relevant to the calendar entry, it can be selected from the drop down menu under "Select release". This will automatically populate the thumbnail with the Release's featured image.
8. Click "Save" or repeat the above steps to add more events to the Calendar module.
See "Changing the layout of the Calendar Module" to customize the way the module looks.
The "Calendar" module will now be visible on the Newsroom. See the article "Adjust Module Order" for more information regarding how to move the "Calendar" module to another location.