A quick guide to the different privileges of user roles
This guide is a handy reference to each user role so a decision can be made quickly when bringing a new user online.
- Admin: This is the highest level user. Administrators can create and delete users and have full access to all accounts and the creation and publication of articles. They also have access to Inquiries settings.
Admin users can also enforce two-factor authentication for all users in the same account.
If you are on the Essential plan, you can only have one Admin in your account.
- Manager: This account level can access one or more accounts as assigned by an Administrator. The manager cannot create or delete other users. Managers have full access to make changes to the accounts, and to create and publish new articles, as well as using other features.
- Contributor: The Contributor level only has limited account access. They can create draft articles, but cannot publish them. Articles created by Contributors should be approved and published by a Manager or higher-level user.
This user role is not supported in the Essential plan.
Contributors are not allowed to:
- Modify the Newsroom
- Change account settings
- Publish or delete articles
- Mass update contacts, boilerplates and social channels
- Remove assets from the Asset Manager
- View statistics
- Send out campaigns in Presspage Mail