Inquiries is a new Presspage feature designed to keep track of interactions you have with your Media Contacts. Imagine you're publishing a press release. You use the Presspage Mail feature to send out a mail campaign about this press release, and a journalist reaches out to you for questions. Inquiries makes this process organized, manageable and maybe even fun.
Inquiries can be used to keep track of questions and requests, functioning like an internal ticket system. Inquiries can be assigned to teammates, tagged for topics, and given a deadline. It works best in some of these situations:
- A journalist reaches out for some follow-up questions after receiving your email campaign
- You need to set a reminder for a colleague to contact a media outlet specialized in a certain topic
- Your team needs a clean, dedicated overview of all media requests, with or without a deadline
- In this overview, you want to see which requests have already been answered, and which need your attention
- The option to group requests together with tags to discover common themes and trends
Presspage's Inquiries tool makes all this possible, and all in one centralized place.
How is Inquiries different from Presspage Mail?
Although Inquiries can be seen as a shared inbox, it has no emailing features. It cannot be used to send or receive email. Instead, it is an internal system to keep track of open, pending and closed requests that relate to your Presspage content.