The new mail editor allows you to easily create an email newsletter using your Newsroom content.
- Clicking on Email in the navigation bar to start a new campaign
- Create a new campaign by clicking on the button 'Create blank campaign':
- The simplest way to build an Email Newsletter is to use the Article module to add content directly from your newsroom
- You can add multiple Article modules featuring your latest newsroom stories
Tip: You can duplicate your Article module by hovering over the module and clicking the duplicate button. Once you duplicate a module, all you need to do is change the release selected in the Article module dropdown
- You can change the image position of your Article modules to create interesting newsletter layouts
Tip: To add external content to your newsroom (e.g. events), use the 'Image with text' module
PressPage Mail currently allows you to include one Article Module per campaign. Multiple article modules are available with PressPage Mail Premium. Visit the Mail Premium Pricing and Upgrade page for more details.