The mail editor allows you to add Cases from the Newsroom directly into your email campaign in a more convenient way.
- Choose Email in the navigation bar:
- Create a new campaign by clicking 'Create blank campaign'.
- You'll see the email campaign on the left, and the different modules on the right side
- Click on 'Article' to add a case to your email campaign
- Open the dropdown menu from Module Settings and select the Case you want to add to your email campaign
- The Case will now be added to your campaign - with the featured image, title, description and 'Read more' which links to your Newsroom case. Clicking the featured image of an article module will also open the connected release in the newsroom.
- The text, image, and image position of your Article module can be edited in the Module Settings on the right
- You can add as many Article modules as you like, and quickly build an email newsletter using newsroom content
Tip: You can duplicate your Article module by hovering over the module and clicking the duplicate button. Once you duplicate a module, all you need to do is change the release selected in the Article module dropdown