The Mail Editor allows you to add download files like PDFs to your email campaign.
- To start, choose Email in the navigation bar
- Create a new campaign and click on the button 'Create blank campaign'
- You'll see the email campaign on the left, and the different modules on the right side. Click on 'Download' to add one or more download files to the email campaign
- Clicking on 'Add download(s)' will take you to the Media Manager, where you can upload and select your files e.g. PDF document
- Click one or more files and choose 'Select'. The files will now be added to your email campaign
- On the right side in 'Module Settings' you can change the order of the download files by dragging and dropping them
- Hit 'Save and close' on the right side when you are done editing the module
Note: The downloads link to a dedicated asset page which allows recipients to share or download the included files