This article explains how to add text when creating a blank email campaign in the Mail Editor. To learn how to automatically add text from your Newsroom article via the 'Base on article' function, click here.
- To start, choose Email in the navigation bar
- Create a new campaign and choose 'Create blank campaign'.
- You will see the email campaign on the left, and modules in the Module Manager on the right. Click on 'Text' module to begin adding text to your email campaign
- To add text, simply copy + paste or begin typing in the text editor on the right side. As you type, the email preview section on the left side will automatically update with your changes
- You can edit the text formatting by selecting the 'Format' option and choosing from Headings 1 through to Heading 6 and 'Normal' (regular body text)
- The text editor also enables 'First Name' and 'Last Name' email Placeholders to allow you to send personalized emails to recipients
- Text can also be added alongside an inline image using the Image with text module. You can also click the image button in the text module to add inline images to your text module.