The new Mail Editor allows you to add images to your email campaign in a more convenient way.
- To start, choose Email in the navigation bar
- Create a new campaign by clicking 'Create blank campaign'.
- You'll see the email campaign on the left, and the different modules on the right side. Click on 'Image' to add one or more images to the email.
- You can then select up to 6 images per module. Clicking on 'Add Image(s)' will take you to the Media Manager
- Here you can select or upload the images you want to add. Click one or more images and choose 'Select'. The images will now be added to your email campaign
- On the right side in 'Module Settings' you can change the order of the images by dragging and dropping them
- You still have the option to crop the images, or replace them if required
- Click 'Save & Quit' when you're done adding the images
- You can now work on another module or save your work