Occasionally, a user will forget their password, or the platform will expire one that has been active for 90 days or more. This article will explain how users can reset their password.
Note: If you try to log in too many times with a wrong password, your account will get blocked temporarily. You can still send a password reset email to your email account (see Step 3) and use that to unblock your account.
Alternatively, please contact Support to have your account unblocked.
1. Navigate to the log in screen and fill out your Username or Email address.
2. The next screen will prompt you to fill in the password.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgot password?' link in the bottom left corner.
4. The next screen will show the email address you just entered. Click the 'Send' button to send an email that contains a password reset link.
5. Check the email address inbox for an email that contains a link. Click the link.
6. Enter a new password, and then again to confirm it. Click "Reset Password".
The password must at least:
- Be 10 characters long
And meet 3 of the following requirements:
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 special character
Repeat new password (double-check)
6. Click "Back to login" once the new password has been entered.
7. Use your new password to log in to the platform.
Note: If unable to recall the email address that was used to register the account, contact the Support team.
Article is closed for comments.