How to add an RSS Feed to a Newsroom or Release.
An "RSS Feed" module is a convenient way to pull external news headlines into a Newsroom or Release. This article will explain how to add an "RSS Feed" module to a Newsroom or Release.
1. Go to Newsroom in the navigation bar.
2. Click on the "Miscellaneous" tab in the sidebar, and choose the last option, "View More".
3. Click on "RSS Feed" in the Module library.
4. Add a title for the feed. This will be visible on the Newsroom.
5. Enter the URL to the RSS feed.
6. Choose if thumbnail images should be included with the feed, or just a simple list of headlines.
The 'Blocks' option opens up more configuration settings for this specific display mode:
7. Click "Save".
The RSS Feed will now be visible on the Newsroom, and will automatically refresh as that feed is updated.
If the RSS feed is being rejected, please make sure that it validates using the W3C feed checker.
Article is closed for comments.