How to add a Search module to a Newsroom or article.
This article will explain how to add a "Search" module to a Newsroom or article. This module allows visitors to enter text to find a specific article or other content on the Newsroom.
The search module looks up the search query in the title, summary or text block(s) of all published pages and returns the results. It doesn't include text include in any modules that may have been added.
Searching for more than one word will require all of them to be present in the article to return a result (boolean AND).
1. Go to Newsroom in the navigation bar.
2. In the sidebar, click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and choose the last option, "View more".
5. Enter a title, if desired, and check the box if the title should be visible on the newsroom.
6. Enter "Placeholder" text, if desired. This often includes suggested search terms.
7. To exclude any articles from appearing in a search, add the tags associated to "Exclude tags".
8. To carry the "Search" module over into all articles, click the box next to "Show in articles". Additionally, custom pages can be excluded from appearing in a search by clicking the box next to "Exclude custom pages".
9. Click "Save".
The "Search" module will now appear on the Newsroom, and articles if selected.