How to use the “Featured Article” module to spotlight an article.
This article will explain how to use the “Featured Article” module to attract special attention to one article on the main Newsroom. This module is especially helpful to showcase an important article that should remain in a prominent place on the Newsroom.
2. Hover over the “Miscellaneous” tab, and click on “Featured Article”.
3. Click the 'Add Module' button to add the Featured Article module, and switch the toggle to "ON" to proceed to its settings, if necessary.
4. Enter a title, if desired.
5. Choose which article will be featured.
- “Latest Published article” will feature the most recently published article. This will change as new articles are published.
- “Select…” allows for a specific article to be selected from the drop-down menu which will serve as the Featured Article until changed.
6. Choose a display layout.
- Top Image:
- Overlay (default):
- Overlay (full width):
7. Click “Save”. The Featured Article module will now be visible on the Newsroom.