How to add a Comment module to a Release.
A "Comment" module can be added to a Release to allow readers to enter feedback, and interact with each other. This article will explain how to add a "Comment" module, and customize how comments are posted and appear.
1. Go to “Cases” and select a specific Release.
2. Under “Modules”, hover over the “Interactive” tab and click on “Comments”.
3. Click the “OFF” button to toggle it to “ON”.
4. If desired, an email address can be added which will receive notifications when comments are posted.
5. Choose how comments will appear, in ascending or descending order, if comments will require administrator approval before becoming visible on the Release, and if other readers can reply to each other's comments.
6. Click “Save”. The Comments module will now be visible on the Release.