How to create a new list of contacts
Not every email is meant to be sent to every contact. This article will explain how to create lists with specific contacts for campaigns that have a specific target.
Creating a new list
1. Go to "Email" in the navigation bar.
2. From the left side column, click on "Lists".
3. To create a new list, click the blue button at the upper right corner, "Create new list".
4. Create a title for the list.
5. Click "Save". The new list will appear in "Lists", and can be selected when sending out a campaign.
6. Contacts can be added to lists by selecting them in the "Contacts" section
Click the checkbox at the upper right hand side to select all contacts, or click the box next to each contact to be added and click "Add to list"
- Click the drop down menu to select an existing list, or create a new list.
- Click "Add to List" button.
Contacts will now be added to the list. There is a separate article covering how to remove contacts from a list.