Adding a subscribe module to your Newsroom.
This article will explain how to add a Subscribe module to the newsroom to allow visitors to join an email distribution list.
Table of contents:
1. Go to "Newsroom" in the navigation bar.
2. Under modules, hover over the "Interactive" tab, and click on "Subscribe module".
3. Add a new Subscribe Module by clicking the blue "Add Module" button.
4. It is recommended to create a title and show it in the Newsroom to prompt visitors to subscribe.
5. From the drop down menu, choose which distribution list the subscriber will be added to upon confirming.
Note : Visitors who subscribe to a list will also be added to the main contacts automatically.
6. Edit or save the default text that will appear when the user clicks the confirm button.
- The "Confirmation message" appears when a subscription request is successful. The visitor will also receive an email to confirm the email address is valid. If you have multiple Newsroom languages, this article explains how to add appropriate translations for the subscription confirmation emails.
- The "Failed message" appears when the request is denied for some reason, such as entering an already subscribed email address again.
7. For users on the Premium or Enterprise plans, there is an additional option to be notified whenever a visitor subscribes:
You can add one or more email addresses, separated by comma.
8. Click "Save".
The Subscribe Module will now appear on the newsroom. Adjust the position of the module by referring to the article Adjust Module Order.
Visitors who successfully subscribe will be added to the list designated in step 5, as well as to general contacts.