How to add a password requirement to an article
This article shows how to password protect an article that is under embargo. This functionality is available for customers on the Premium and Enterprise plans.
1. Go to Pages:
2. Add a page, or select an already created draft or published article.
3. Scroll down to "Publish Options" on the left side column.
4. You'll be taken to the Publish Options screen. On the right hand side of 'Options', click on the chevron icon to fold out the publish options.
5. Check the box on the right side of "Embargo".
6. Enter a Username and Password in the boxes that appear below. This information will need to be shared with anyone who should have access to the page, so be sure to note it down.
7. Click "Save".
Visitors to the page will now be prompted to enter the Username and Password before the published article can be viewed:
8. To remove the embargo, uncheck the box next to "Embargo" in Extra Options.