How to add a password requirement to releases
This article shows how to password protect a release that is under embargo.
1. Go to Cases:
2. Add a case, or select an already created draft or published case.
3. Scroll down to "Publish Options" on the left side column.
4. You'll be taken to the Publish Options screen. On the right hand side of 'Options', click on the chevron icon to fold out the publish options.
5. Check the box on the right side of "Embargo".
6. Enter a Username and Password in the boxes that appear below. This information will need to be shared with anyone who should have access to the case, so be sure to note it down.
7. Click "Save".
Visitors to the page will now be prompted to enter the Username and Password before the published release can be viewed:
8. To remove the embargo, uncheck the box next to "Embargo" in Extra Options.