Publishing your release to multiple newsrooms simultaneously
In case you manage multiple Newsrooms, it is possible to write a case once and 'multipublish' it as Draft or as Published case to more than one newsroom at the same time.
This feature is available upon request only. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for further information.
After this feature has been enabled, here are the steps to multipublish a case.
1. Once all revisions have been made, and the original Release is ready to be published to the Newsroom, click the green "Publish Options" button in the sidebar:
2. On the page click "Options", this will unfold the other Options including "Multi Distribution".
3. Click the button "Multi Publish".
4. In the popup, you can select one or multiple Accounts which you want the push the Release to:
Or you can select all accounts at once:
You then have two options, step 5 or 6:
5. Push the release as a Draft to other accounts
a. To push the Release as a Draft case to other accounts select the option "Copy as draft" next to the Add button. If you do not select this option, the Release will be published immediately on the other accounts.
b. If you have selected all accounts and "Copy as draft", click on "Add" to push the Release to the other accounts. The Release will appear in the Draft section on the Cases overview page of the other accounts.
6. Push the release as Published to other accounts
a. Once you have selected all accounts click "Add" to add Multi distribution to the Release publication. The Multi distribution message will now appear below the feature. Hovering over the i will show to what accounts the Release will be pushed. By clicking on the 'cross' icon, the Multi distribution can be deleted.
b. When you publish the Release, the Release will appear on the other Newsrooms and in the Published section on the Cases overview page of the other accounts.