The following updates were made in the PressPage Platform since May 2020:
- Video Modules can be added to an email campaign. The video module adds a thumbnail which links to the video on the newsroom to avoid bulky email sizes
- Email Tables - improved compatibility of look and feel of data tables that are added to an email campaign
- CSV exports of Contact lists show which list(s) each contact is a part of
- Case Settings - Easier access to Case settings while editing a release
- Case conversion - A Default Case can be converted into a Custom Case and vice versa
- Instagram modules no longer break due to expired authentication tokens. Instagram tokens are automatically refreshed after 60 days
- Better support when embedded Instagram posts contain emojis
- Complying with latest security and data protection protocols is a top priority at PressPage. Through findings from our continuous platform monitoring and testing, we have made multiple security upgrades to the platform.
To see what features are upcoming you can always visit our Roadmap on the PressPage platform.