The following updates were made in the PressPage Platform since February 2020:
- RSS Module – Multiple RSS Modules can be added to the Newsroom or Case
- Image Module and Video Module Update - improved workflow when adding multiple modules
- Module Order– Custom titles can be added to text blocks on the module order page for a better distinction of different text modules
- Inline Image Module (Cases)– Improved workflow for adding and removing an inline image module
- SEO Options now have a separate category in the Module list
- Case Indexation options– Users can enable/disable indexation of specific Cases and set several visibility options. E.g. Cases can be published but prevented from appearing on the Newsroom Homepage and RSS feeds
- X-default alternates for Newsrooms and Releases with multiple languages. This attribute determines which language should be the fallback if the language of the visitor is not available. More information on x-default alternates can be found here.
We have continued our work on a responsive PressPage Manager to make it compatible with mobile devices. Almost all module pages and other Newsroom related pages have been upgraded to a responsive design. This will make it much easier to make adjustments on Newsroom pages when working on mobile devices.
- General UX/UI update for improved Mail experience
- Scheduling Campaigns: Improved UX for date and time picker when scheduling emails
- Inline Images – inline images can be added directly into text editors in PressPage Mail or imported when basing on a release
- Planned Campaigns page– Updated interface allows a planned campaign to be previewed or reverted to a draft
- Time limitation for modifying a scheduled Mail campaign has been reduced to 5 minutes. A planned campaign can be reverted back to draft status up until 5 minutes before sending. (Previously, this time limit was 15 minutes).
- Test Emails include [TEST] in the subject line
- Improved workflow for adding and deleting email Senders
- Upgrade to latest Instagram API
- Upgrade to latest Bitly API