How to add a Pinterest module to a Newsroom or article
2. In the sidebar, click on "Social Media" and then click on "Pinterest".
3. Click the 'Add module' button in the top right corner to add the Pinterest module:
4. Then, add a title (optional) and the URL of your Pinterest URL. You can also add the Pinterest Board name and specify the height of the widget. The minimum is 60 pixels, the maximum height is 800 pixels.
5. Showing the title in the module is optional. The Pinterest profile URL will be truncated so that it only shows the profile name.
6. After clicking the 'Save' button, the Pinterest module will be viewable on the Newsroom:
The module will show the title, the first and last name as entered in the Pinterest settings, and the name of the Pinterest board.
Note: The widget will automatically be placed at the top of the sidebar. See the article “Page Layout” for more information on how to arrange modules.