Customizing the way your image module looks
1. Go to “Cases” and select a Release.
2. Under modules, hover over the “Multimedia” tab and click on “Images”.
3. Go into your image module and choose how the images will be displayed:
- Default: The images appear in a static row in the order they were uploaded. Change the order by clicking and dragging the images to the desired order of appearance from the Image Module.
- Gallery: The images will appear in a row that scrolls automatically. If you're using a Gallery option, the module should have at least 5 images to avoid repeating images.
- Wide Gallery: A wide gallery slider, which can also be set to full width.
- Carousel: The images will stack and rotate when clicked.
There's also a portrait mode display option, for example when you have images of people.
When you're done, the Image Module will appear on the Newsroom or Release.