Customizing the way your Headlines Module looks
1. To change the layout of your Headlines Module, go to “Newsroom”.
2. Click the “Headlines” module.
3. Choose how the articles will be formatted under the Headline, and how many will appear on the main Newsroom page from the Modus and Headlines drop-down menus.
- List: All headlines appear in a simple list.
- Scroll: Releases appear in a list with a preview of the Release content.
- Blocks: Releases appear in a horizontal line, with a preview of the Release content.
4. To toggle images on or off in the module, click the “Options” cog icon.
5. Click the box next to “Images” to display the featured image of each Release on the Newsroom. Click any additional boxes to add those options as well, and click “Close”.
When you're done, click 'Close'.