Customizing the way your Headlines Module looks
1. To change the layout of your Headlines Module, go to “Newsroom”.
2. In the sidebar, click "Miscellaneous", and then click on the “Headlines” module.
3. Choose how the articles will be formatted under the Headline, and how many will appear on the main Newsroom page from the Modus and Headlines drop-down menus.
- List: All headlines appear in a simple list.
- Scroll: Articles appear in a list with a preview of the article content.
- Blocks: Articles appear in a horizontal line, with a preview of the article content.
4. To toggle images on or off in the module, check or uncheck the 'Images' option under 'Display Options':
When you're done, click 'Save'.