An advanced settings section for the headline modules has been implemented.
You can find the settings by clicking on the gear icon next to the headline in the module.
The following options are available:
- Show the featured image next to the headline
- If the headline contains a YouTube video, replace the featured image a video thumbnail
- Show share buttons next to each headline
- Show the first five tags connected to the headline
- Show the number of downloadable files, images and videos connected to the headline
- Show the subtitle of the headline
- Show releases that contain all connected tags that have been added to this Headline Module
- Include previously displayed releases
- Include tagged releases of other headlines modules
- Show RSS button above the headline module
- Show archive button above the headline module
- Show a 'read more' link that links to the full version of the releases. The link text can be customised in the text field below.
- Show the first couple of sentences of the full release in the article. The field below allows you to set a character limit.
Note: the Headline Module pulls the three latest published releases by default. Please ask your Customer Success Manager to configure an 'include tag' or 'exclude tag' to control which releases appear in the Headline Module.