How to create a Support Ticket to contact the Support team
This article explains how to use the Support tab to address an issue, or bug on the platform, or to provide feedback.
1. Go to "Support" in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. Enter a Subject for the ticket that summarizes the request.
3. Choose a ticket type that best matches the request.
4. Enter the request explanation into the "Ticket description" field
5. Click "Send". The ticket will be sent to the Support team to review and respond.
6. The ticket will appear in the "Open Tickets" section while it is still under review.
7. Once a Support Engineer has responded to the ticket, a notification will appear in the top right of the navigation bar:
8. Once the ticket request has been resolved, its status will be changed to "Closed". If necessary, closed tickets can be reopened by adding a new reply.