How to add a Link module to a Newsroom or Release.
This article will explain how to add a "Link" module to a Newsroom or a Release. The Link module can be populated with internal links to other pages of the Newsroom, or external links to allow readers to navigate easily to an outside website.
1. Go to “Newsroom”, or select a specific Release from “Cases”.
2. Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab in the sidebar and then click on “Link module”.
3. Toggle the "OFF" button to "ON". Then click 'Add' to add your first link.
4. Choose to add an external link to a site outside of the newsroom, or an internal link to another published site on the Newsroom.
- To use an internal link, click the button next to "internal".
- Use the drop down menu that appears to select which internal site the link will redirect to, and click "Next".
- The URL to the internal site will populate automatically. Enter a title for the link, which is how it will be displayed. Click "Save".
- To use an external link, click the button next to "external" and click "Next".
- Enter the URL to the external site, and a title, which is how it will be displayed.
5. To add more links, click the green "Add" button at the top left, and repeat the above steps.
6. Click "Save" when finished adding all links. The "Link module" will now be visible on the Newsroom or Release.
Article is closed for comments.