How to add a SlideShare presentation to a Release
SlideShare is a great way to showcase a variety of documents in one place on a release. This article will explain how to add a SlideShare presentation to a Release.
1. Go to a specific Release in 'Cases'.
2. Under Modules, hover "Multimedia" and click on "SlideShare".
3. Click the blue "Add Module" button at the top right corner.
4. Add a title if desired in the provided text field. If the title should appear above the SlideShare on the published Release, click the box next to "Show title in Release".
5. Click the blue "Add item(s)" button.
6. Enter the URL for the first SlideShare, and click "Select". Or, click "Add more" under the text field to enter more SlideShare URL's.
7. Once finished, click the blue "Save" button at the bottom right corner.
8. See the article Adjust Module Order to place the SlideShare(s) in the desired location on the Release.
The SlideShare will now be visible on the Release.