How to change, add, or delete a module title that appears on a Newsroom or Release.
A lot of modules have the option to be visible on the Newsroom, such as the "Search" module, "Boilerplate" module or "Coverage" module. This article will explain how to edit, remove, or add titles to modules that appear on a Newsroom or Release page.
1. Go to "Newsroom" in the navigation bar.
2. Click the options icon on the right side of the module to be changed:
- Click "Edit Module" in the window that appears.
- In the module menu, the first text field will be for "Title". Click in the field and type all changes to be made.
- To remove the module title from the Newsroom or Release page, uncheck the checkbox that states: "Show title in Newsroom/Release"
You can also directly click onto the name of the module in the Layout configuration page to change its title.
To remove the module title completely, delete the current title, hit the spacebar once, and then click "Save".
3. Click "Save" at the bottom right.
Changes to the title should now appear on the Newsroom.