Show Releases in other modules, such as the Carousel, on the same page
By default, a Release that appears in a Featured Release or News Carousel will not appear a second time anywhere else on the page. This article explains how to show Releases in both a Featured Release or Carousel module, and under the Headline section on the page.
1. Go to Newsroom.
2. Click on "Headlines" under the Modules menu.
3. Click the cog icon at the right side of the Headline module that corresponds to the Releases that should appear twice. Releases that are published with that Headline tag will appear twice on the page.
4. Scroll to the menu item "Include previously displayed releases" and click the checkbox on the right side.
5. Click "Close".
6. Repeat for all Headlines modules as desired.
7. Click "Save" in the Headlines module window when finished.
Releases published with the Headline tags that have "Include previously displayed..." selected will appear in both the Featured Release or Carousel and under the correct Headline.