How to add images directly within the article text.
This article will explain how to insert images directly into the article text. This can create interesting formatting on an article for more visual appeal.
These images are not downloadable. Follow these instructions for downloadable inline images.
1. Go to a specific article in Pages.
2. From the "Article Text" view, click the cursor into the article text where the image should be located, and click the image icon button in the menu bar of the text window.
3. In the next window, you can select an image from the Asset Manager, or you can choose to upload a new image.
4. After selecting an image, it will appear where the cursor was left in the article text.
5. Further adjustments can then be made by clicking on the image. Several options will appear that can by used to change the alignment and size, to set an alternative text, or to add a link to the image.
6. Click "Save".
The image will now appear within the article text as an inline image.