How to add images directly within the release text.
This article will explain how to insert images directly into the release text. This can create interesting formatting on a release for more visual appeal.
1. Go to a specific Release in Cases.
2. From the "Release Text" view, click the cursor into the release text where the image should be located, and click the image icon button in the menu bar of the text window.
3. In the next window, either enter the URL of the photo's location, or click the "Media Manager" button to select from already uploaded content.
4. The image will appear in the "Preview" box. Make adjustments to the size using either the "Select Image Size" buttons, or manually entering a width and height.
5. Click "Ok". The image will now appear where the cursor was left in the release text.
6. Make any further adjustments by clicking the image, and clicking the image icon button again.
7. Click "Save".
The image will now appear within the release text as an inline image.