How to add an inline image into the release text that can also be downloaded.
Adding an image via the image icon in the editor allows the image to be placed anywhere within the text, but it cannot be made downloadable easily. This article explains a different way to add an image within the text that will automatically be downloadable and shareable by visitors.
1. Go to "Cases" and select a specific Release.
2. Within the "Release Text" page, click the blue "Additional Elements" button at the top right.
3. Click on "Inline Image".
4. Click the green "Select item" button to open the Media Manager.
5. Select an image from Media Manager.
**Please note: at this time only one image can be selected per release using this option.
6. Choose to display the image on the left or right side of the text. Selecting "None" will remove the inline image.
7. Click "Save".
The inline image will now appear within the top right or left corner of the text.