How to add a Headlines Module to a Page.
Using a Headlines module in a page is a great way to display related articles or build a specific collection like a Bio section. This article will explain how to use and properly tag content to appear in a page.
1. Go to Pages:
2. Click the blue "Add page" button, or select an existing page or custom Page.
2. From the Modules menu on the left side, click on "Miscellaneous", and then click on "Headlines".
3. To create a Headline, click the green "add Module" button.
4. Enter the title of the Headline as it will appear on the page. This can also be left blank.
5. Add a tag that will correspond with articles created specifically for the page Headline.
6. Choose the layout style for the Headlines module.
7. Click "Save". Pages created with the tag assigned to the page Headline module will appear on the page.
8. If the content created for the page should not appear on your newsroom front page, submit a ticket to the support team requesting to add an "exclude" tag.