How to add a Headlines Module to a Case.
Using a Headlines module in a Case is a great way to display related articles or build a specific collection like a Bio section. This article will explain how to use and properly tag content to appear in a Case.
1. Go to cases:
2. Click the green "Add Case" button, or select an existing Case or custom Case.
2. From the Modules menu on the left side, hover over "Miscellaneous", and then click on "Headlines".
3. To create a Headline, click the green "add Module" button.
4. Enter the title of the Headline as it will appear on the Case. This can also be left blank.
5. Add a tag that will correspond with releases created specifically for the Case Headline.
6. Choose the layout style for the Headlines module.
7. Click "Save". Cases created with the tag assigned to the Case Headline module will appear in the Case.
8. If the content created for the Case should not appear on your newsroom front page, submit a ticket to the support team requesting to add an "exclude" tag.