Get up & running in minutes
Table of contents:
- Navigation explained
- Create your first article
- Modules and module order
- Asset Manager
- Preview your work
- Publish your article
The first thing you see in the Presspage Manager is your dashboard. Here you’ll find your last modified articles, statistics of the last article you published and some useful quick links and platform news.
The main navigation bar consists of the following:
Manage the main page of your newsroom
Manage individual articles and pages, this is where you will spend most of your time
Send out your news via Email campaigns
Gather all media requests and inquiries in one place without leaving the newsroom
Gain insight into the performance of your newsroom and articles.
Ask questions and submit ideas to our team.
Create your first article
- Navigate to the 'Pages' section in the top navigation bar.
- Click the ‘Add page’ button in the top left corner, provide a title and choose page type ‘new page’. Choose 'Save' when you're done.
Time for some enhancements
- Add a title, message and featured image.
Modules and Module order
- On the left, you will find a collection of 40+ modules to enrich your article. More detailed information about modules can be found in other articles of this Knowledge Base.
- The "Page Layout" overview can be used to rearrange modules and change module titles.
- Images, videos, audio, PDFs and other files you want to use in your pages can be uploaded and managed in the Asset Manager. You can also search through a stock image database.
Preview your work
- Use the blue 'Preview page' button in the sidebar to see what you have created. Preview links have unguessable unique identifiers for security reasons.
Publish your page
- To publish, open the publish options. Here you can choose between scheduling or directly publishing the page. You can also easily add distribution channels.
- More detailed information can be found in one of the below articles :
You've just created and published your first page to the Newsroom. For more information, feel free to browse through our Knowledge Base articles.