Get up & running in minutes
Table of contents:
- Navigation explained
- Create your first case
- Modules and module order
- Media Manager
- Preview your work
- Publish your case
The first thing you see in the Presspage Manager is your dashboard. Here you’ll find your last modified cases, statistics of the last case you published and some useful quick links and platform news.
The main navigation bar consists of the following:
Manage the main page of your newsroom
Manage individual cases, this is where you will spend most of your time
Send out your news via Email campaigns
Gather all media requests and inquiries in one place without leaving the newsroom
Gain insight into the performance of your newsroom and releases.
Ask questions and submit ideas to our team.
Create your first case
- Navigate to the 'Cases' section in the top navigation bar.
- Click the ‘Add case’ button in the top left corner, provide a title and choose case type ‘new case’. Choose 'Save' when you're done.
Time for some enhancements
- Add a title, message and featured image.
Modules and Module order
- On the left, you will find a collection of 40+ modules to enrich your release. More detailed information about modules can be found in other articles of this Knowledge Base.
- The "Page Layout" overview can be used to rearrange modules and change module titles.
- Images, videos, audio, PDFs and other files you want to use in your cases can be uploaded and managed in the Media Manager. You can also search through a stock image database.
Preview your work
- Use the blue 'Preview release' button in the sidebar to see what you have created.
Publish your case
- To publish, open the publish options. Here you can choose between scheduling or directly publishing the case. You can also easily add distribution channels.
- More detailed information can be found in one of the below articles :
You've just created and published your first case to the Newsroom. For more information, feel free to browse through our Knowledge Base articles.